- 1. Delivery Policy
- For certain postcodes, Ignite Products delivers free of charge, either door-to-door, depending on where you’re located. If you reside outside of a main centre but would like door-to-door delivery you can select that delivery option on checkout. If no option is available when entering your post code, unfortunately IGNITE does not deliver to your address.
- During the checkout process, Ignite Products will determine your delivery options based on your delivery address and postal code. For South African orders, irrespective of whether you select door to door delivery, or door to counter delivery, Ignite Products will deliver within 2 – 6 working days depending on where you live.
- Delivery Type, Fees and Time Frames
- During the checkout process, Ignite Products will determine your delivery options based on your delivery address and postal code. For South African orders to main centres, irrespective of whether you select door-to-door or door-to-counter delivery, Ignite Products will aim to deliver within 2 – 6 working days. For South African orders outside of main centres, irrespective of the delivery type you select, Ignite Products will aim to deliver door-to-door or door-to-counter within 4 – 6 working days.
- Ignite Products’s South African delivery options, fees and proposed delivery times are summarised below:
- Standard Shipping
- 1. As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- 2. In the case of door-to-door delivery, your parcel will be delivered to the address you specified in the checkout process.
- 3. On inputting your address during checkout, the site will indicate to you whether your postal code qualifies for door-to-door delivery
- 4. In the case of door-to-door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery.
- 5. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- 6. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occassions.
- 7. In the case of door-to-counter delivery, if the parcel is not collected within 30 days of it being delivered to the post office, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be contacted in order to confirm the refund method you would prefer.
- 8. Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa – either door-to-door, is 6 working days.
- 9. As outlined above, all Ignite Products standard deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- 2. Late Delivery
- The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in the Ignite Products terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to Ignite Products.co.za in their original state, including all labels. Any such cancellation must be done by via the Ignite Products call centre by either calling 087 740 1010 or emailing info@Ignite Products.co.za. Ignite Products will then refund you.
- 3. Stock shortages
- Every effort will be made to ensure that Ignite Products can fulfill your entire order once a purchasing contract (“sale”) comes into effect. However, if when packing your order, Ignite Products is unable to fulfill certain product(s) in your order:
- 3.1 Ignite Products will notify you thereof by emailing you and by allocating store credit to your Ignite Products account to the value of the Rands paid/ Ignite Products gift vouchers used for the product(s) that could not be sent to you. Should you wish to be refunded for the products that could not be sent to you please reply to the email received, in order to inform our client service team that you wish to have your store credit converted into a refund. Your requested refund will be to your credit card should you have paid by credit card and into your bank account should you have paid by EFT when you placed your order. Kindly include your banking details in the email, should you be requesting an EFT refund.
- 3.2 and you used a promotional/ discount coupon against all or part of the product(s) that cannot be fulfilled, Ignite Products will not allocate the value of the discount/ coupon as store credit. Please refer to the specific coupon terms and conditions for more information on whether the voucher will be reinstated and, if relevant, how the reinstated voucher will be sent to you.
- 3.3 and Ignite Products does not notify you thereof via email beforehand, and you only become aware of the fact that the product(s) is/are missing once you receive your parcel, please contact Ignite Products as soon as possible on +27 (0) 34 995 9905 or email info@IgniteProducts.co.za to notify Ignite Products thereof so that we can resolve the situation as quickly as possible. If contacting Ignite Products via email regarding missing the product(s), please use your order number and the phrase “missing product(s)” in your subject line of your email.
- 4. Returning non-defective product(s)
- 5.1 You are entitled to return any purchase concluded on Ignite Products and delivered within South Africa free of charge within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered. You will also pay the cost associated with collecting the return from you. In order to obtain a refund to the rand value of the purchased items being returned, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to Ignite Products in accordance with the return procedure set out in section 9 below.
- 5.2 Consequently, if upon receiving your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging, with labels attached, please ensure the items are returned in the exact condition they were received in, and in their original packaging.
- 5. Returning incorrect product(s)
- As specified in our T&Cs, Ignite Products will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery times and fees are accurately reflected on the site.
- However, should Ignite Products deliver the incorrect product(s) to you by mistake please do not remove the product from its original packaging, do not remove the labels or try the product on at all. Please contact the Ignite Products Call Centre on +27 (0) 34 995 9905 or email info@IgniteProducts.co.za (subject line: your order number – Incorrect Item) as soon as possible. Ignite Products will resolve the error by arranging to collect the incorrect product(s) from you and to deliver the correct product(s) to you as quickly as possible. Please do not try and remedy the situation by placing another order for the exact same product you were trying to purchase.
- 6. Returning defective product(s)
- General warranty:
- 7.1 Please contact the Ignite Products Call Centre on +27 (0) 34 995 9905 or email info@IgniteProducts.co.za (subject line: your order number – defective item) to notify Ignite Products thereof. Ignite Products will request pictures of the defective product and will arrange to collect such product from you so that it can be inspected by the Ignite Products Quality Assurance team. If the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either –
- (a) be fully refunded, or
- (b) have the product replaced at Ignite Products’s expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of Ignite Products’s depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ On Special products will usually only be able to be repaired).
- If the product is found NOT to be defective and is commercially acceptable, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having had such product returned to Ignite Products, and then redelivered to you.
- 7.2 A product is NOT defective and you will NOT be entitled to any, replacement or refund under the general warranty above if
- (a) The faults/damage are a result normal wear and tear;
- (b) damage arising from incorrect usage of the product;
- (c) the item has a reasonable amount of manufacturing or production imperfections, but is acceptable in accordance with the generally accepted commercial practices.
- 7. Return procedure to be followed
- In the event of Ignite Products having sent you an incorrect product, please follow the procedure as outlined in Section 5 of this Delivery and Returns Policy (Returning incorrect product(s).
- Should you wish to return an item that is defective or faulty, please follow the procedure as outlined in Section 6 of this Delivery and Returns Policy (Returning defective product(s).
- Should you wish to return a non-defective product within 7-days of the date that is was delivered, please retain the product’s original packaging, and do not use the product at all
9. Processing of credits and refunds
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall either be effected on the credit card used to purchase the product, or be deposited into the bank account used in the Electronic Funds Transfer, within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by Ignite Products quality checking.
If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
If you want to return an item that you paid the full amount for but is now on sale, we will only pay the full amount as credit on your profile and not in the form of cash in your account. If you want a payback, the amount of the reduced price will be paid back
If you redeemed a coupon against your purchase, and wish to return the product from that purchase, the rand value paid for the product being returned will either be refunded or credited to your account as per your request. The value of the coupon that was redeemed will not be refunded to you, or credited to your account. Please refer to the specific coupon’s terms and conditions to understand whether the coupon will be reinstated and the relevant terms that will be applied.
10. Fraud Prevention
Ignite Products reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. Ignite Products will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.