Stuffed Steak & Boerewors
This one was conjured up late at night and is the ultimate South African concoction of Steak and Boerie. The perfect birthday cake!
WHAT YOU NEED
For the chicken livers:
- Rump Steak
- Mini Wors
- Garlic Crushed
- Cheddar Cheese
For the filling:
WHAT TO DO
- Cut the Rump into 7-10cm squares
- Cut the mini wors into 15-20cm sections
- Fry up the onions, mushrooms, peppers, garlic & tomatoes (let it cool)
- Seal the steak on both sides
- Roll the wors on top of the steak and skewer
- Add the filling
- Top off with Cheddar cheese
Whilst all of this is going, add IGNITE charcoal to half a kettle braai. Once the coals have turned white, add the steak and boerie and braai indirectly for 15-20 minutes.
Throw them in a burger bun and tuck in!!