1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who Whatsapp their ‘virtual braai’ of 2 or more participants to +27642020859. Once sent the entry is considered to be confirmed.
2. Employees or agencies of Ignite Products (“We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive Whatsapp or email messages from Ignite Products containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every Whatsapp that we send. By submitting your picture, you allow Ignite to use your picture on social media channels and our website as a representation of how other consumers can enter.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must whatsapp a screenshot of you and at lease another participant. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Quality Competition” in the subject line.
6. 3 Entries are allowed per telephone number. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Ignite Products accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Ignite Products.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 16th April 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 30th April 2020.
10. The R15000 prize draw will not be given in cash. We will pay submitted invoices by the prize winner. An Ignite representative may be present at the braai for pictures which may be used on social media and our website.
11. 2 Winners will be supplied with a years supply of Briquettes (52 bags of 4KG) and 8 winners will win one of our products (a mix of 8 Ignite bags)
12. Ignite Products accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize .
13. The winner will be notified by whatsapp on or before 30th April 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Ignite Products within 14 days of being notified by Ignite Products, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ignite Products shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Ignite Products shall be entitled to select another winner.
14. The prize will be sent to the winner by Ignite Products by post.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Ignite Products retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Ignite Products reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Ignite Products and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Ignite Products and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. Ignite Products accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ignite Products further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Ignite Products for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Ignite Products reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Ignite Products in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Ignite Products shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.